Flizzard is offering its members the option to receive travel credits upon registering on the website (flizzard.ai) and use them to buy flight tickets from Flizzard partners and via Flizzard Ninja service.
These Terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of Flizzard website and its Services.
By using our website you accept these Terms and Conditions. You must read, understood and accept the Terms. If you do not accept any of these Terms you are not authorized to use our website and Services.
Note that NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE CREDITS. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF RECEIVING CREDITS.
“Flizzard” means the ecosystem
“Platform”, “Application”, “App” means the digital channels through which we provide you with the Service.
“Flizzard Ninja”, “Service” means the product service offered by us, where users (subscribers) chat with agents (Ninjas) an receive private deals, booking and post-booking support (travel concierge)
“Ninja” refers to the Agent that will provide services to the subscribed user
“user”, “subscriber” means an individual who is subscribed to Flizzard Ninja and is using the Service.
“you” and “your” refers to you, the user, the person subscribed to Flizzard Ninja and compliant to the Flizzard’s terms and conditions.
“we”, “us” and “our” refers to Flizzard.
“party”, “parties”, or “us”, refers to both the user and ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Eligibility: This Project is open only to those who sign up on the website and are 18 years old on the date of entry. The participation is only open to legal residents of USA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Flizzard their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the project. The project is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Flizzard, as final and binding as it relates to the content. Flizzard Waitinglist is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Project Period: Entries will be accepted online from June 1, 2021 and ending on July 6, 2021. All online entries must be received by July 6th, 2021. The members will be able to collect travel credits by referring the Flizzard Waitinglist to friends starting from June 1st till July 6, 2021 (including).
- How to Enter: Users can participate in this project by registering by e-mail or social media account(Google, Facebook or Apple ID sing in), providing the following data: e-mail, first name, last name, billing information and the city where they reside. The entry must fulfill all the requirements, as specified, to be eligible to receive the credits. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Flizzard. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Flizzard.
- Credits: Each member joining Flizzard Waitinglist on flizzard.ai will get $15 travel credits.
- How it Works: On July 7th the user will receive link to visit the landing page of Flizzard, the system will invite user to buy tickets to the directions he/she is interested in. Travel credits can only be used by those who purchased the Flizzard Ninja. In order to purchase/subscribe, the user will have to either pay for it via Stripe ($ 49 per year).The user chooses whether he/she wants to subscribe to the service and use travel credits or buy a ticket without using them.After paying the subscription the user will receive link to WhatsApp Business Channel and to Play Market and/or Apple Store.
- Subscription: Your Flizzard Ninja Subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period. The subscription fee will be charged to your last payment method, under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Flizzard cancels it. This billing cycle will continue in perpetuity until the subscriber terminates their Flizzard Ninja Subscription. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your account page or by contacting Flizzard Ninja customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card or PayPal, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Flizzard Ninja with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Flizzard Ninja to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
After paying the subscription the user will receive link to Play Market and/or Apple Store.
Flizzard Ninja Subscription offers you:
- Live chat with Ninja
- 24 hours 7 days per week assistance
- selected private deals and assistance in booking and post-booking process by our Ninja
The Flizzard Ninja is on the following platform:
- Web – through which the user log in to his/her account and can see the subscriptions status, the payments, the travel credits and where the user can generate vouchers.
- iOS app, Android app – which is chat only, available for the subscribed users.
How to use travel credits:
- Purchase the Ninja subscription;
- Go to flizzard.ai/account;
- Transfer your travel credits manually in voucher;
- Use the voucher on checkout.
- Free Trial Terms and Conditions: The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a Free Trial Period with Flizzard Ninja subscription.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 30-days only. After the 30-day free trial, regular price for the subscription will be charged.
- Users are permitted to sign up for one free trial. If a user attempts to sign up for multiple free trials, Flizzard Ninja reserves the right to revoke the free trial and cancel the account.
- All users signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the free trial period finishes.
- Users not wishing to continue the subscription service once the free trial ends must cancel the subscription by using their account page or by contacting Flizzard Ninja customer support team.
- Offer applies to new users only who select the 30-Day Free Trial option when signing up for a Flizzard Ninja subscription.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the user’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- Flizzard Ninja reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- Flizzard Ninja reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel subscription package at any time for any reason.
- Account: When you create an account with us, you guarantee that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- Rules: User will be able to use travel credits starting from the launch date (07.07.21) till the date voucher is expired. Vouchers will be valid to apply till 15 December 2021.
- $15 Travel credit on Joining Waitlist can only be won once by each user. Multiple entries for a single user will not account to getting Travel credit more than $15;
- Travel credits will be equivalent to a discount value ($) so the user can use for a proposed and chosen Airfare deal;
- Discount will be applicable for launch day airfare deals and other airfare deals from Flizzard partners. Discounts are applicable only for base fare (it is not applicable for additional services);
- Users cannot use his/hers travel credit without Flizzard Ninja subscription;
- Travel credit can be used only for Flizzard deals shared by Ninja;
- Travel credit can be applied only once. In case of booking refund, the travel credit value cannot be refunded. Travel credit cannot be split for multiple bookings. It can only be applied for one booking.
- By subscribing, the user agrees that he will receive promo newsletters. He can receive vouchers, deals and any updates only via email.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering in Flizzard Waitinglist you understand that Flizzard, anyone acting on behalf of Flizzard, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and members’s name, picture, voice, image, comments or statements about the project, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Flizzard reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Flizzard Waitinglist should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the project. In such a case, Flizzard reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the project or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.Flizzard has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the project, to void credits for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by project rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the project may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Flizzard reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.By entering the Flizzard Waitinglist you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Flizzard. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.Flizzard reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The up-to-date versions of these Terms will be available on the website and any changes will come into effect immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. By continuing to use our Services you agree to the amended Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Flizzard and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the project and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any received credit, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the project or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This project is governed by the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to principles of conflicts of law. As a condition of participating in this project, user agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this project, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the user be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and user further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:
2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE NUM 2255
CLAYMONT, DE 19703
Email: [email protected]
Service provided and data processing by Kivork SRL
Republic of Moldova, Chişinău,
str. Negruzzi Constantin bd., 4/3
Last update: August 16, 2021